- This event has passed.
VSA goes Foodhallen
October 10, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
As a more relaxed way to hang out, we would like to invite you all to join us on Sunday the 10th of October for a nice lunch/coffee break at the Foodhallen! With this, we would like to introduce you to many of the different cuisine’s that Amsterdam has to offer.
Please come and meet us for a coffee/lunch or simply to hang out with us 🙂
We will be seated outside, so those of you who don’t have a covid pas for any reason, can still join! This event is open to everyone so please feel free to bring your friends, roomies, colleagues or anyone else really.
Foodhallen has the following stands offering vegan food:
- De ballenbar serves vegan bitterballen
- Widely known in the vegan world, Maza has several vegan options
- Taqueria LIMA serves Vegan Jackfruit tacos
- Sushi-bar Meneer Temaki has at least one vegan option (spicy vega)
- Padron is a vegetarian fast food catering company, offering several vegan options.
- Vietnamese restaurant Viet View serves Vietnamese street food and has vegan options
- The Butcher has recently introduced their first vegan burger: The Vegan Delight
- If you’re looking for something lighter, the Yoghurt Barn also sells vegan yoghurt!
- The Noodle Shop, as their name may suggest, serves vegan noodles!
P.S. we might have missed some extra vegan options, so make sure to take a look around when you’re there, or ask at the stands.
P.P.S. these are options that are (recently) mentioned by either the website, or people who went to the location, to be vegan. If they don’t explicitly mention they have vegan options, it may be wise to ask the vendors!